10. The Neon Dash: A Glowing recommendation?
If you read my recap poem, you know I ran the Neon Dash to celebrate the last day in my 30s. Check out my recap to see if I gave it a glowing recommendation.
9. What is a Virtual Race? A Guide to Virtual Racing
I hosted a virtual race for my 40th birthday, so I put together this handy little guide to virtual racing that answers all the questions you were (not really) afraid to ask.
8. The Truth about Restaurant Iced-Tea
I learned something that surprised me about some restaurant unsweetened iced-tea.
7. Planet Fitness: Deal or Deal?
This place gets a bad rap on the internet. Is it really as bad as everyone says or is it worth $10 a month?
6. How to Transition from Run/Walk Intervals to Running
Nothing wrong with a run/walk routine, but if you want to learn to run continuously, these are the things that worked for me.
5. 5 Steps to Overcoming Negative Thoughts while Running
It happens to the best of us. How I beat down that negative voice in my head.
4. Runner's Math: It May Not be Logical but it Works for Me!
A humorous (I think so) look at those silly things we runners say. Yeah, I think I'm funny.
3. Unspoken Rules of Blogging Etiquette
How are you supposed to know them if they are unspoken? This post was a part of my Social Media Sunday series (more to come in 2015!) and gained popularity because it was shared by SITS Girls!
2. 50 Ways to Motivate Yourself to Work Out
Because we all need a little help in the motivation department from time to time.
1. 25 Tips to Wake up Early to Work Out
I need all the help I can get.
How was your year? Are you ready to crush 2015? I am!
Like this post? Please consider sharing.
Does your running partner have four legs?
Ways to (legally) stalk me:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin