www.runningday.org to see some of the ways you can celebrate National Running Day.
|I run for so many reasons that I couldn't possibly sum it up on one badge!|
5 Ways to Celebrate National Running Day:
- Find a local group run, or if you can't find one in your town, create your own by visiting the National Running Day website.
- Connect with National Running Day on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to be a part of all the celebrations. Use hashtag #runningday to participate online.
- Run for your favorite charity through Charity Miles. (You can do this every day, not just on National Running Day!)
- Customize a National Running Day badge and bib.
- I can't think of a better way to celebrate National Running Day than by simply hitting the pavement.
Speaking of holidays, I am still pushing for National Hug a Blogger day.
How are you celebrating National Running Day? Why do you run?
Like this post? Please consider sharing.
Ways to (legally) stalk me:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin