I am joining in on the Friday Five fun this week, a weekly blog link-up hosted by fellow Pittsburgh born gal, Mar on the Run. I asked her on Twitter if there was a theme this week.
@GeaLenders no theme this week - and have at it, yay!!!!!— Mar (@marmaone1) February 20, 2014
Darn it. That means I have to come up with hard part, the idea. So after about 24 hours of over thinking it, I came up with my five favorite motivating fitness quotes.
Five Motivating Fitness Quotes
These are some of my favorite motivating fitness quotes that also apply to most other aspects of life.
1. Don't give up what you want most for what you want right now.
2. Don't compare someone's highlight reel to your behind the scenes.
3. "Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway."
4. "You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great."
5. Consistency is the key to success.
TGIF, friends! Have a great weekend.
Like this post? Please consider sharing.
Ways to (legally) stalk me: