I need your help. I am trying to decide if I should take the plunge and become a Beach Body coach (or not).
This is something I have been considering for several months, but not sure I am ready to make the commitment. I just finished Insanity. I had so much fun blogging about the program as
|My Insanity Before & After Pictures|
- It seems like such a natural fit. I am passionate about these programs. I have promoted Insanity for free for months by blogging about my experiences.
- I am passionate about helping and motivating others on their own fitness journeys.
- I feel that others could benefit from some of the things I learned a long the way while doing Insanity.
- As a coach, I would get a discount on Beach Body products and Shakeology.
- Maybe I could make a few extra bucks?
- There is small monthly fee to maintain a Beach Body coach website. I am very conscious of my monthly expenses, (we try to live as debt free as possible) and I am not interested in incurring any monthly fees that are not reaping results.
- My Biggest Concern: My readers mean a lot to me and I don't want to turn my blog or my Facebook page into an advertisement for Beach Body. While I am happy to blog about my experiences with Beach Body products because I believe in them so strongly, I certainly don't want to alienate my readers. I never want you, my readers, to feel that I am here solely because I want to sell you something. That will never be true. I want to help inspire and motivate people no matter what method they use to achieve personal fitness. For some people that might be taking up a daily walk, or joining Cross Fit, or a million things in between, including but not limited to, the Beach Body programs.
Ways to (legally) stalk me:
"LIKE" the Running for Dummies Blog page on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @GeaLenders
Let's track each others workouts on Dailymile
See what I am up to on Pinterest
Add me to your circles on Google +
Follow me on Instagram @runningfordummies