1. I practiced Yoga with Lorna Jane Clarkson. This was a pretty cool opportunity. Lorna Jane was in from Australia visiting her Dallas North Park store. I recruited my BFF for a morning of Yoga and a meet and greet with Lorna Jane.
|Me and Lorna Jane|
2. We built the ShredShed. What do you do when you don't have room in your home for a home gym? You build one in your backyard, of course.
5. Ran the Fort Worth Flavor Run with my BFF and friends! That green mustache took a lot of scrubbing to remove!
I attended IdeaWorld Fitness Convention and BlogFest with SweatPink and...
|Highlights from BlogFest|
Worked out with Gabby Reece!
8. We bought a new (to us) car!
9. We celebrated our ten year wedding anniversary. I had to try on the dress to see if it still fits. It looked much better in 2005 with less snags and wrinkles. I looked better with less snags and wrinkles back then too.
10. I led a fitness class at My Fit Foods.
11. Celebrated my 41st birthday. (Seriously. when did I get so old?)
12. I visited my sister in Las Vegas and ran the Rock 'n' Roll half Marathon. It was so cold and windy but one of the most amazing half marathon experiences of my life!
13. I ran the Fort Worth Thanksgiving Day 5k with hubs.
14. I went to San Antonio with Toyota to run the Rock 'n' Roll half marathon. It was my toughest race of the year but an amazing weekend adventure!
15. I attended the Road Runners Club of America coaching certification course and passed the exam!
Bonus of the year: I signed a contract as a 2016 Trainer Ambassador with Premier Protein!
Like this post? Please consider sharing.
Does your running partner have four legs?
Ways to (legally) stalk me:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin