In just six short days I will be heading to Vegas to run the rock 'n' roll half marathon on the strip at night! My love of running, blogging and rock 'n' roll has brought me to this moment. Today I am doing what any good runner would do before a big race, I am putting together my playlist to rock my run in Vegas!
There is nothing like music to pace my runs. My heart is a beating drum.
Need to spice up your rock 'n' roll running playlist? Here are my recommendations of ten songs that would make a good addition to any rock playlist. These are the songs that move me a little faster across the miles. You can see my full "Vegas, Baby" playlist below. Some of this music is new, some is older, some of it is slightly left of mainstream. I hope you'll enjoy it and forgive me in advance for my tendency towards Jack White and his bands (it's an obsession a decade in the making).
10. I Feel Love (Every Million Miles), the Dead Weather
9. That Black Bat Licorice, Jack White
8. Dead Wrong, Hanni El Khatib
7. Sour Cherry, the Kills
6. Cool Out, Jeff the Brotherhood
5. Howlin' For You, The Black Keys
4. Honeybear, Yeah Yeah Yeahs
3. Icky Thump, The White Stripes
2. Farewell my Hell, Millencolin
1. Burn it Down, Awolnation
My "Vegas, Baby" Rock 'n' Roll Playlist
Like this post? Please consider sharing.
Does your running partner have four legs?
Ways to (legally) stalk me:
Follow my blog with Bloglovin