Due to the overwhelming success of my Furry Friday Feature, where each month I share the story of a runner and their favorite four-legged running partner, I've realized that there is this whole community of us out there that have this passion for running with our dogs! The submissions continue to roll in and I really enjoying sharing your running dogs on this blog.
Since I can only share so many stories on Furry Feature, I've decided to host a link-up party where I invite you to share the story of your furry running friend on your own blog and then come back and link up here on 10/31!
Link Parties are a great way to gain exposure for your blog and meet new bloggers with similar interests!
Here is how the "My Running Parter has Four Legs" Link Party works:
1. On 10/31 I will post a link up at the bottom of my regular Furry Friday Feature post. If your running partner also wears a Halloween costume, this could be a fun Halloween post! But with that being said, Ollie would never let me put a costume on him!
2. Write a post called "My Running Partner has Four Legs Link Party" on your own blog about your favorite four legged running partner. Don't have a blog? It's OK. Link up using an Instagram post about your furry friend instead!
3. Come back here on 10/31 and link up your post at the bottom of my Furry Feature post. You can link up anytime between 10/31 and 11/7.
4. If you leave a link, take a few minutes and click through to at least three other links to learn more about other dog loving runners.
5. Please don't leave unrelated links. Link up posts related to running and your dog. You can interpret this topic in anyway that fits for your blog, but completely unrelated links will be deleted.
6. I'd be grateful if you would link back to www.runningwithollie.com in your post, so your readers know where to find the link party!
So what do you say? Are you in? I hope you'll start working on your post. I can't wait to read and share all your stories on 10/31.
Furry Features here.
Are you a runner who would like to be featured on this blog with your favorite furry four-legged running partner? Just fill out this form to be considered for a future furry Friday feature.