|New York is Cold.|
On too many days the mailbox is overflowing with bills and junk, it is nice when there is a happy package (or five) waiting for me.
It seemed like the perfect opportunity for...
Five Things Friday: Good Mail Days (in order of excitement):
5. Almay Shadow Softies from Klout:I can't wait to try this out!
|Almay Shadow Softies|
4. Resistance Tubes:I bought this because my travel schedule is looking sort of heavy in the near future and resistance bands are great for travel...and for a reason that will be explained further in my #1 package.
3. My Race Ragz:I won a custom made shirt by www.myraceragz.com through a Metamorfit blog giveaway! Guess what I put on it? What would you put on your custom shirt? Let me know in the comments. I can't wait to wear this to a race!
|My Race Ragz|
4. Koss Headphones:I am so excited, I received these Koss headphones for a campaign I am working on for Fitfluential. Look for a blog post soon with my thoughts on Koss and a running playlist for those fast short runs. I love being a Fitfluential ambassador. While I am on the subject of Fitfluential...did you know anyone can join Fitfluential? You don't have to apply to be an ambassador, you can just join as a community member for free! Whether you are a fitness professional or just starting your fitness journey (or anywhere in between), the Fitfluential family welcomes you! Sign up here to be Fitfluential and tell them I sent you! (If you live in Fort Worth, I would be especially excited if you signed up, because more Fort Worth people will bring more events and opportunities to Fort Worth.) If you decide to sign up please tell me in the comments! I'd love it if you would join us (no matter where you live, Fitfluential is worldwide). Fitfluential is not an end goal, it is a state of mind. Are you Fitfluential?
|Koss Fit Series Headphones|
5. Jillian Michaels: Body Revolution:I am pretty excited about this! I have been majorly slacking on my strength workouts so I thought I needed a kick in the butt, and who better to kick my butt than Jillian Michaels? I love that it is a progressive 90 day program. I am ready to get started with these 30 minute workouts to get me back on track. This is the main reason I bought those resistance bands, because the program uses weights and resistance bands. I will be sure to blog about my progress!
Did you enter to win the 13.1 half marathon necklace? And the winner of the 13.1 Half Marathon Necklace is....
|13.1 Half Marathon Necklace|
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Did you get anything exciting in the mail this week? If you didn't win this time, you can always check out www.goneforarun.com and buy yourself a present to create your own good mail day!
Like this post? Please consider sharing.
Ways to (legally) stalk me: