|You know You're a Fitness Blogger...|
2. When you genuinely get excited every time someone pins something from your blog on their Pinterest fitness board.
3. When you do something, not for the the experience, but because it would be good blog content.
4. If you sometimes feel like your blogger friends are more supportive than your real life friends.
5. If you're an ambassador for at least three things.
6. When your friend shares another blog on Facebook and you get jealous.
7. If you take pictures of random things, just in case you decide to blog about it later.
8. If you take a picture of nearly every meal you eat.
9. If you're a bit anti-social in real life, but a master at social media.
10. If you race home after a race so you can blog about it.
11. If your mom reads your blog to see what you've been up to.
12. If your husband is your unofficial (unwitting) blog assistant.
13. If you can't run with friends without an Instagram shot of your running shoes afterwards.
14. If you start writing your race recap post in your head during the race, predicting the outcome and the blog title.
15. If you frequently have good mail days.
16. If after every workout you run home to record it on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and Dailymile.
17. When you talk about SEO to non blog friends and their eyes glaze over. OK, when you talk about any blog topics to non blog friends and their eyes glaze over.
18. If your husband tells you to stop messing around on Facebook and you respond with... "I'm working!"
19. When you feel like a local celebrity when someone recognizes you (or your dog) at a race.
20. If you don't really remember what you did with your free time before you starting blogging.
21. When a co-worker catches you taking pictures of your baby carrots at your desk and you don't feel like explaining.
Hey bloggers, do you have any to add to my list? Leave them in the comments!
Like this post? Please consider sharing.
Ways to (legally) stalk me:
"LIKE" the Running with Ollie Blog page on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter @GeaLenders
Let's track each other's workouts on Dailymile
See what I am up to on Pinterest
Add me to your circles on Google +
Follow me on Instagram @runningwithollie
photo credit: _mubblegum_ via photopin cc