I have a confession to make. I am a peanut-butter junkie. Crunchy, specifically. I eat it by the spoonful right out of the jar. Even though I am careful to only purchase all-natural Peanut Butter, by its very nature it is high in calories and fat. I eat peanut butter at least three times a day; once in the morning in my protein shake, once on celery for a snack, and then again in the evening with my infamous spoon-dipped-in-peanut-butter snack. At least I don’t do it like Joey did!!!
I wasn’t joking when I told you, I LOVE peanut butter.
My favorite protein shake recipe. Simple but delicious:
|Mix it up...Whirrrrr!!|
|PB2 full size product prize pack. YUM-O!|
- Strawberry Whey Protein
- Strawberry Egg White Protein
- Tropical Dreamiscle Whey Protein
- Vanilla Whey Protein
- Vanilla Egg White Protein
- Pina Colada Whey Protein
- Chocolate Whey Protein
- Chocolate Egg White Protein
- Cashew-Coconut Protein Bar
- Peanut Butter Protein Bar
- Fudge Brownie Protein Bar
|Jay Robb Protein Prize Pack|
a Rafflecopter giveaway
- Comment on this blog post. Only positive uplifting comments will be considered entries into the contest.
- "Like" Running for Dummies Blog on Facebook. Winners will be announced via this blog and on the Running For Dummies Facebook page.
- Follow me @Gealenders on Twitter.
- Tweet about this contest on Twitter.
Winner must have shipping address in the Continental United States. Prizes will be shipped from Texas.
The winner will be selected by random drawing
The Prize Acceptance:
Winners will be notified via this blog and Running For Dummies Facebook page post. Winners must respond to winning notification within 3 business days to claim their prize.
The Alternate Winner:
If the original winner does not claim their prize in 3 business days an alternative winner will be selected.